[ANN] Kartolina Photo -Total rewrite

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Fri Aug 27 11:59:21 EDT 2004

I have rewritten my app Kartolina Photo and have included many new features.
This beta is Mac OS X only - other versions will follow.

I am looking for feedback on all the tiny little bugs I have surely
left in it  ;-)
plus any problems people might have understanding the interface or
functionality.

*********  Send feedback to:  sims at ezpzapps.com  ***********

This app will:
make custom cards using your photo or image
add text to your photo or image
import images from the web and then manipulate that image
add arrows and text field for explaining parts of images (weather,
space, satellite, etc.)

The new app features:
multiple fields
album manager for favorite folders of images
web images
scale to 300%
crop & save
and a few other things.

Download the beta at:
http://ezpzapps.com/kartolina/Kartolina_Photo_3_b4.1.sit

( Information about the old version is at:   http://EZPZapps.com/kartolina )
Thanks

Oh!  Did I mention the European Rev Conference to be held in November???
  http://TechieTours.com/Rev

sims