Bugzilla nr. 1032 + 819

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Fri Aug 27 07:12:05 EDT 2004

Hi RunRev team,

could you please give a (short, i know you are always in a hurry ;-)
hint on how we should understand your comments on these 2 entries?

> ########## start 819 #########
>     ------- Additional Comment
>       #1 From
>       Tuviah Snyder
>
> OK anyone have any problem with me changing this for 2.2?

This one suggests that this might go into 2.2, which hasn't...

> Only thing I can see this breaking is people who already obscure text
> using an image.
> ############ end 819 ##########
>
>> ############1032#############
>> 2003-12-05:
>> To be able to position the label-text of buttons directly on top of
>> their icons.
>> This way we wouldn't need so many workaround to make this happen ;-)
>> Thank you...
>> Klaus Major
>> ----------
>> Posted by RevZilla 1.1
>> ------- Additional Comment  #1 From  Mark  2004-03-21 04:19 -------
>> Something like changing the textHeight of a button?
>>  ------- Additional Comment  #2 From  Klaus Major  2004-03-21 06:20
>> -------
>> ##Something like changing the textHeight of a button?
>> I have no idea...
>> But as long this will position the label on top of the icon, its OK
>> ;-)
>> Regards
>> Klaus Major
>>  ------- Additional Comment  #3 From  Kevin Miller  2004-04-29 18:53
>> -------
>> This is now included in the shipping version 2.2.  Thanks for the
>> request.

This is either not true or absolutely well hidden :-)

If you really mean struggling with the margins is the solution then i
cannot take
your answer too serious...

Anyway, all i want is a clear answer :-)

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Klaus Major
klaus at major-k.de