Bugzilla nr. 1032

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Thu Aug 26 18:30:14 EDT 2004

Hi Jaqueline,

> On 8/26/04 3:36 PM, Klaus Major wrote:
>
> >> Try this: Make a button 128 pixels square. Give it a big icon (I
> used
> >> 803). Then:
> >>
> >> set the margins of btn 1 to 40
> >> set the topmargin of btn 1 to 60
> >> set the textcolor of btn 1 to "blue"
> >> set the textstyle of btn 1 to "bold"
> >> set the textsize of btn 1 to 20
> >>
> >> On my Mac, I get a blue label over the picture (not behind it) and
> the
> >> icon is vertically centered (well, close. Play with the numbers.)
> >

> > Thanks for trying to cheer me up, but this is not the "real McCoy"
> :-D
>
> I guess I don't understand then; what are you looking for exactly?

Well, i think dealing with the margins is just too much fuss, i don't
want to "play with the numbers" ;-)

I'd like to see a simple checkbox or an additional radio-button for
the "text formatting" that does that with a single click or a one-liner
in the message box...

Regards

Klaus Major
klaus at major-k.de
http://www.major-k.de

P.S.
Dear RunRev team:
I promise to not drop RR and convert to RB in case this feature not
going
to make it into the 2.5 release :-D