hiliteColor

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Thu Aug 26 14:27:00 EDT 2004

On Aug 25, 2004, at 7:06 PM, Ken Ray wrote:

> I just tried it under Rev 2.2 on XP (created a simple stack with a
> button
> and executed your "set the hiliteColor" from the message box), and it
> works
> just fine here.

Still having some difficulty with this. What is the name of the
property which determines the color a bevel button uses when pressed?
It is also the same property which a popup menu uses to show the
currently selected line, but it is apparently *not* the hiliteColor,
which is what is used for the selected line in a field.
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.