Bugzilla nr. 1032

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Thu Aug 26 13:43:06 EDT 2004

Hi all,

can someone please enlighten me if i am missing something here?

This is one of my "feature requests", Bugzilla 1032:

############################
2003-12-05:

To be able to position the label-text of buttons directly on top of
their icons.
This way we wouldn't need so many workaround to make this happen ;-)

Thank you...

Klaus Major

----------
Posted by RevZilla 1.1

------- Additional Comment  #1 From  Mark  2004-03-21 04:19 -------
Something like changing the textHeight of a button?

  ------- Additional Comment  #2 From  Klaus Major  2004-03-21 06:20
-------
##Something like changing the textHeight of a button?
I have no idea...
But as long this will position the label on top of the icon, its OK ;-)

Regards

Klaus Major

  ------- Additional Comment  #3 From  Kevin Miller  2004-04-29 18:53
-------
This is now included in the shipping version 2.2.  Thanks for the
request.

I added 2 other comments, but no response, the thing is "resolved as
fixed"

I searched desparately, but did not find this "included" new feature...?

Please help :-)

Regards

Klaus Major
klaus at major-k.de