speech and rev

Meitnik at aol.com Meitnik at aol.com
Wed Aug 25 10:00:15 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/25/04 9:48:11 AM,
use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com writes:

> I'm at the tail end of two years using Rev and we haven't had speech on
> WindowsXP. I'm getting ready to move to RealBasic simply because of this
> issue. Frankly, I'm quite hesitant to pony up any more $$ for Rev if this
> isn't fixed.
> -- I hear you! I need speech for my disabled users but if its not there for
both mac/windows by Nov 1, then I too will need to move on to RB. I already got
burned on revxml not working under win95 because it just was not tested by
RR, am not about to get hurt again on speech. If RR has an dll, library that
suppose to work on older OS, than test it please ,or document when it breaks
instead of having paid users find out for you.Or, Admit its not been tested and
warn users ;-)

Andrew