playing wavs in RR

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed Aug 25 05:30:38 EDT 2004

I found the problem with wavs playing in RR without the help of
QuickTime.

Play wavfilepath

Lucky to have a few GBs of samples for FruityLoops that I can
use in RR for effects, I tried a few and some passed and some
didn't. Well, in windows, you can display a column in the explorer's
details (or in the open file dialog) that displays the bitrate.

If the bitrate is above 512, it works! I'll raise a Bugzilla for it.
Can anyone confirm this on Macs or Linux? I can send you a couple
samples to test if you want.

cheers
Xavier