need advise on grid like control...

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Tue Aug 24 18:41:04 EDT 2004

On Aug 24, 2004, at 11:25 AM, Mark Brownell wrote:

> There's good news and bad news. If you use an individual field object
> for each table cell and you write a docking handler that allows for
> loc and rect changes then you have a very powerful library that does
> what you need. This could be the beginning of reinventing the
> spreadsheet. Perhaps someone has already created such a stack?
>
> Mark

I have an app called Lesson Plan Generator.  Take a look at the demo.
If the cell/grid structure looks useful to you, I will make it
available to anyone who wants it.  I am working a a major upgrade to
the program that will allow row resizing as only column resizing is
available.  You can get the demo at:
<http://www.canelasoftware.com/lpgupdates.html>

--
Best regards,