getting past OutLook?

Rich Lague laguer at ucs.orst.edu
Tue Aug 24 18:32:54 EDT 2004

	I'm trying to send my new application to the people I work with -- I
work at  a university health clinic. The whole university is run on
Windows, which I don't know much about. OutLook will nto let me send it
to any of the computers of my co-workers. It objected to the ".exe" tag
at the end of the file name. So, I tried changing the tag to ".edb",
(the ending used in the turtorial,) but OutLook still called it an
".exe" and refused to deliver the attachment.

	Is there some simple way around this?

Thanks!

Rich Lague