internet library

Pascal Jablonka pascal.jablonka at paris.IUFM.FR
Wed Aug 18 14:41:21 EDT 2004

Ok troy,
Thank you to worry about
"serveur" is the adress of ftp host (ftp://user:pswd@ftphost/)
"arbo" contains the complete path of folder that is displayed
"y" (parameter) contains the term "fichier" and the name of the file
wich the user wants to transfer
"fichier" is the url of the file (arbo & y)
"connexion" is a boolean to show or hide the state (connected or not of
the transfert)
arbolocale is a handler that shows the state of defaultfolder after
transfert (should do)

on transfert y
   global serveur, arbo, connexion
   switch word 1 of y
   case "dossier"
     delete word 1 of y
     -- à traiter par récursivité (to be writen later)
     break
   case "fichier"
     delete word 1 of y
     put arbo & y  into fichier
     put true into connexion
     set visible of button "activité serveur" to connexion
     libURLDownloadToFile fichier
     if the result is not empty then answer fichier & return & the result
     put false into connexion
     arbolocale defaultfolder
     break
   end switch
end transfert

Y probably did something wrong but, as usual when you have something
just under your eyes, you don't see it

Pascal

Pascal Jablonka
IUFM de Paris