silent beeps

Jeanpaulpoccard at aol.com Jeanpaulpoccard at aol.com
Tue Aug 24 02:48:49 EDT 2004

The first times I used Revolution, the beep worked perfectly on my Ibook with
OSX 10.3.2.
Some months ago I noticed that Revolution's beep was silent   and Itunes too.

As I found the beep useful in my attempts to debug my stacks, I came back to
my old Ibook with OSX 10.2 .   After some weeks I noticed that suddenly both
Revolution's beep and Itunes became silent.

Exactly like if theese applications checked the same system flag...

Did anyone notice the same correlation ?

Thank you
Cordialement,
Jean-Paul Poccard.