Silent beeps

SimPLsol at aol.com SimPLsol at aol.com
Mon Aug 23 18:32:36 EDT 2004

I'd say this IS a bug, a documented bug, but still a bug.
If the beep command accepts parameters, it should be able to handle those
parameters - without the user having to consult the documentation or exception
reports - or, worse yet, having to program around the bug. If a wait is required
for beep parameters, it should be built into the beep command.
I think there is way too much stuff like this in the current Revolution;
things that don't work logically, or obviously, but get explained away in the
documentation.
Paul Looney