Rev 2.5b2 stable enough?

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Mon Aug 23 14:14:48 EDT 2004

I dont know if this has happened to Richard but

http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/08/23/1653229&tid=109&tid=1

is worth checking out regarding new releases...

FYI, I've released 2 softwares built with 2.5b1
and 2 were finished with it no prob. Most problems
were with the IDE. 2.5b2 and executables were not
tested though.

if that helps...
Xavier