Rev 2.5b2 stable enough?

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 23 12:02:30 EDT 2004

My question was mainly about the risk of introducing a bug through use
of the beta that I only discover later when the product is nearly done,
long after it has been moved to the release version of 2.5.

Oh, well, I am courageous, bold and daring (and maybe a little bit
stupid).  What's more I am not facing any special deadline on this work
so...

 >>we could all benefit from having as much work as possible being done
with the beta release, so please do use it when you can.

I will continue to use the beta ;-0    Of course,  if I have to redo
work as a consequence, then Yves can always say "I told you so."

Thanks.

Marian