Rev 2.5b2 stable enough?

Yves COPPE yvescoppe at skynet.be
Sun Aug 22 15:51:06 EDT 2004

Le 22-août-04, à 19:53, Marian Petrides a écrit :

> Me, too--except that the loss of the grabber hand, at least in the
> IDE, is still driving me crazy.  I'm sure I'll eventually get used to
> it...
>
> On Aug 22, 2004, at 1:46 PM, Troy Rollins wrote:
>
>> I'm finding it productive, and overall just nice to work in.

Dear Marian,

Rev 2.5 is a BETA version

I should NOT do that

Don't forget that the file format is other than in the previous versions
Could a file created in 2.5 be open with a prev version if you have a
problem ???

Begin your development in 2.2 and further in 2.5 eventually if you need
or re-compile your app with 2.5 later...

My 2 cents...

Greetings.

Yves COPPE
yvescoppe at skynet.be