Should I wait for 2.5 to be released?

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 20 00:19:23 CDT 2004


Paul,

Whether you get updates depends on the license you buy.  The license I 
have (Enterprise) gives me free updates for a year.

But, if you are not intending to buy one of the licenses that come with 
free updates,  then I would definitely wait for 2.5 to be 
released--which should not be long now, based on what I've seen of 
2.5b2 and on what the folks from RunRev have said both here and 
elsewhere.

Marian
On Aug 20, 2004, at 12:46 AM, Paul Arnott wrote:

> Dear List,
> I'm keen to get started with Rev, but am wondering whether I should 
> wait for ver2.5 to be released. As I read it, a Rev license doesn't 
> entitle you to any upgrades. I've had a look at 2.5 and it has some 
> features I would like, such as SSL. My question is should I wait, or 
> should I go with 2.2?
> Paul
> _______________________________________________
> use-revolution mailing list
> use-revolution at lists.runrev.com
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
>



More information about the use-livecode mailing list