Should I wait for 2.5 to be released?

Paul Arnott paul at psystems.com.au
Fri Aug 20 00:46:24 EDT 2004


Dear List,
I'm keen to get started with Rev, but am wondering whether I should wait 
for ver2.5 to be released. As I read it, a Rev license doesn't entitle 
you to any upgrades. I've had a look at 2.5 and it has some features I 
would like, such as SSL. My question is should I wait, or should I go 
with 2.2?
Paul


More information about the Use-livecode mailing list