AppleScript won't compile (?)

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Aug 19 23:22:12 EDT 2004

This is very odd. I have always recommended that AppleScripts only be
transferred to Rev after they have been tested in the AppleScript
editor, and have never had a script that worked in one & not the
othere. The only idea I had was the line continuations. Does it work if
you make all the wrapped lines into single lines?

Cheers,
Sarah