Stack is momentarily solid white (flicker) - OSX

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Aug 19 18:02:19 EDT 2004

>> I've looked at the archives (nada) and tried fiddling with
>> alwaysBuffer, bufferhiddenImages and screenNoPixmaps to no avail.
>>
>> Any thoughts, haters of flicker?
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Jerry
>>
> My stacks and stand alones in OS X occasionally open up TOTALY Black,
> nothing can be seen.
> I have to resize the stack to get the controls to show up and the
> blackness to vanish.

Funny, I thought it was just me... but for me it's on Windows XP where this
happens. A lock/unlock screen combo will redraw, but it shouldn't be there
in the first place.

Bill, did you Bugzilla this by any chance? If so, I'll add my "me too"s...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com