Is this possible in RR?

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Mon Aug 16 23:09:46 EDT 2004

On Aug 16, 2004, at 11:42 PM, Sarah Reichelt wrote:

> I tend to think of these external databases as overkill for nearly all
> projects, and as Paul specifically requires the application to work
> without net access, I think it would be adding a needless layer of
> complexity, requiring each user to install and maintain their own SQL
> server.
>
> Cheers,
> Sarah

Sarah,

if he uses Valentina then there will be no fuss like installing and
maintaining a SQL Server, and also he will benefit from SQL searches,
it's easier to search records using SQL, to use rev
stack/card/control/text scheme might be overkill if you imagine that he
will have to code the searching mechanisms on his own don't you think?

Andre

--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004
Soap Dog Studios - BRAZIL