A possible menu bug?

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Mon Aug 16 18:24:50 EDT 2004

I created a pulldown menu in RR 2.2.1 in Mac OS X. I chose an icon for
it, and chose not to display it's name.
  I set it's text to a list of choices. It's quite a long list, so what
appeared to be the default font seemed a bit big. I changed it's font
and text size in it's property inspector. This had no effect.
  I found that if I unchecked "Show Border" in the "icons and border"
pane of it's property inspector, it now displayed the menu as I wished
ie. with the font and textsize I had set, however, now it showed a
white rectangle instead of the fill colour inherited from the stack,
and nothing I could do to change it's fill colour worked.

I started over, and this time the fill colour problem didn't occur, but
the funky business with the 'show border' property and font did.

This might be two bugs for the price of one, or am I missing something?

Cheers,

Mark