Brazil RUG! (was Re: Questions about Rev/Transcript vs. other toolkits)

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Mon Aug 16 17:17:52 EDT 2004

On Aug 16, 2004, at 5:29 PM, Mark Talluto wrote:

>> For those not in southern California:  Are there other regional Rev
>> user groups meeting yet?  Seems there would be enough folks in NY,
>> Brazil, and London to make for some good meetings, possibly other
>> regions as well (time for a NoCal RUG?).

So far I think I might be the only member of Brazilian Revolution User
Group. Since Brazil got continental proportions, and might be even
bigger than the U.S. and the former Soviet Republic of Russia, I think
I've got extreme powers!!! No kidding, if any Brazilian is reading this
shout to me! We could go out for some pizza and complain about unicode
and make a pirate group to hijack our way to malta! We should be called
"Revolution Brazilian Pirates" and have cool mottos like: "The flogging
will continue until your code is bug free" (I coined this for Richard
birthday during RMS.)

Andre

--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004