Way to pass Rev variables to javascript?

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Mon Aug 16 15:56:15 EDT 2004

On Aug 16, 2004, at 4:31 PM, RGould8 at aol.com wrote:

> 3)   Copy the .htm file from the user's CD-ROM drive into a temp
> folder on
> their hard-drive, and then use Rev's text-editing ability to alter the
> htm file.
>   Then have Rev launch the .htm file from this temp directory instead
> of from
> the CD.

> - Rob

Rob,

I would go with option three, I would put a dummy link placeholder on
the html like %DUMMYLINK%. Copy it to memory, and use

replace "%DUMMYLINK%" with "http://whatever.com" in tHTML

then I would write that thing to temp and launch the file.

andre

--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004 ð BRAZIL
http://studio.soapdog.org