checking/unchecking menus after a menu with cascading Menus

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Sun Aug 15 01:55:15 EDT 2004

When a child or grandchild menuitem is selected, each of the higher level
parent menuitems could indicate that one (or more) of their offspring is active
with a dedicated symbol mark.

As for event firing, you are correct of course for Rev. Some programs,
however, do allow parent menuitems to accept events.
/H