FTPd Server Side implemented in Rev!!!

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Thu Aug 12 20:45:08 EDT 2004

Hi Folks,

I am about to add a brand new pure transcript server to our bag of
code. I just made the first proof of concept of a FTP server in Rev.
It's running, it works. I am not releasing the code right now for this
will be packed with HTTPd in my nice LibWebServices library. And also,
I did not implemented RETR yet, so you cannot download or upload, you
can just play arround traversing folders and listing it's content...
tomorrow I'll implement download and upload. I am having some trouble
with passive connections too, but that should be addressed soon.

If anyone want to see a shot of the server along with a terminal
proving that it works point your browser to:
http://homepage.mac.com/soapdog/RevFTPdshot.jpg

hehehehe I just love transcript!!!!!

Andre
--