Educational uses for Rev

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Thu Aug 12 20:11:35 EDT 2004

It was at least a couple of years ago that I posted to the MC list that
I thought that the (not sure of the exact titles --- my copies are at
work) HyperCard Users Manual and Language Reference from the original
boxed version were two of the most elegant and well written software
manuals I had every read. I am surprised that so few software companies
have adopted Apple's style and format or insist on good writing from
their manual writers.  Online help in general does not come close to
the usefulness of a well written manual in traditional print.

	Gregory