dBase lib

Dave LeYanna dleyanna at rtl.org
Thu Aug 12 14:26:47 EDT 2004

Points well taken, none the less...

Let me take a different approach here. How about creating libs (not an
external) that have functions like open, close, set order to, seek, append,
delete, pack, get, put and so on. The tables are in use now I just want to
use Rev as a front end without ODBC. However if nothing like this exists I
suppose that I'll have to decide if I want to take the time to make it (not
likely) or not use Rev as the front end. I wonder about Python...

Dave