Questions about Rev/Transcript vs. other toolkits

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Wed Aug 11 15:53:35 EDT 2004

Sorry, Troy, for the confusion.

I was talking only about the conclusion that Python and Rev are both
great products with their individual strengths.

I don't have nearly enough experience or expertise to address RR's
capabilities in imaging and multimedia. But I do have the sense from
Chipp Walters, who does have such background, that RR is pretty strong
on those points. I suspect he'll chime in any minute.