Profile woes

Robert Brenstein rjb at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Aug 11 05:57:55 EDT 2004

>Also, still can't use the Polish keyboard, not in Rev, not in
>Standalones, even though the Polish keyboard works in every other
>app ;-(

When typing using Polish keyboard under OS9 in MetaCard with engine
2.6, I get two characters inserted into the field for each special
character typed. This happens also for other keyboards in CE script
(tried Slovak and Hungarian).

Seems that input/unicode is not handled correctly for non-default
system script.

You should enter this in Bugzilla. Sounds like engine problem to me.
Send me the bug number so I can corraborate.

Robert