Quick Rev <=> Flash review

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed Aug 11 06:02:59 EDT 2004

as I mentioned in an email one or two months ago, it's not hard
to smooth out graphics in RR. Including anti-aliasing.

If you draw a black line, draw a number of intermediate grey or
your other colors to simulate the antialias. Draw from shadow to
border to avoid shadow overlap.

You can also use a control's shadow to do it in some cases.

You can use my gradient tool too.
Create a rectangle that serves as the shadow, draw the gradient from
color x to y... (hum... idea for features... )

I still have to program the angled gradients. Maybe i'll get to it
soon.