MYSTERIOUS GRAY BACKGROUND

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Aug 11 00:00:35 EDT 2004

On 8/10/04 10:40 AM, Bill wrote:
> This means that the gray background color is somehow in revolution itself as
> it shows through when I tell the background of the stack to be clear and is
> white when I tell the bg of the stack to be white.

 From the docs, under "backgroundColor": "On Mac OS, OS X, and Windows
systems, if the backgroundColor of all objects in the object hierarchy
is empty, the background color set by the system is used." Maybe this is
what you are seeing.

> So there must be some
> setting in RunRev like a preference where you can tell it that gray is not
> an appropriate color? Or perhaps this is in the docs as a feature?

I don't think there's a way to change it currently via Preferences. Most
people just set their stack's background color if they want something else.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com