Call for feature requests, ssBk

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Tue Aug 10 13:38:06 EDT 2004

I know what you mean, Bob. The program is not a  discussion list reader, so
hyperlinked ToC access to threaded posts is not  really going to happen, I'm
afraid. Requests for an improved Rev list interface  would be best directed to
use-revolution-owner at lists.runrev.com.

However,  as of v4 you do have built-in direct access to Rev list archive
searching, plus  a several other locations.

/H
Hugh Senior
The Flexible Learning  Company
Web: www.FlexibleLearning.com