ActiveX and RR

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Aug 9 22:41:46 EDT 2004

K-

K> Basically, RR needs is own Dispatch Driver and IConnectionPoint
K> external.  I would recomend however that RR developers implement a
K> GetProcAddress and LoadLibrary fuctionality (cross-platform).  This

Implementing LoadLibrary (even cross=platform) is very very easy. Even
implementing GetProcAddress (given a function name) is easy. The
problems start from there. GetProcAddress gives you a pointer - how to
deal with that in rev? You can store it in a variable, but how do you
turn it around and vector through it? That facility needs to be built
into the engine in order to use it.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net