User Contributions on our website

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Mon Aug 9 15:26:54 EDT 2004

> ...We would like to encourage the authors of the remaining contributions
and
> new contributions to upload them to Revonline...

You are referring to Revonline in the beta 2.5 correct? Without access
from inside a corporate firewall, Revonline is useless to me (at work
anyway). In the preferences, I enter my proxy information just as I do for
web browsers. Browsers can get out once they have prompted me for
authentication info. Revonline never prompts for authentication, therefore
never reaches the server. It works fine from home though.

Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>