RevApiMac/Win

Meitnik at aol.com Meitnik at aol.com
Mon Aug 9 09:53:49 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/9/04 6:41:31 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com
writes:

> I can't say that the ability to access system APIs will of necessity
> make the language and/or IDE more complex than necessary or accessible,
> but it seems to me that it's likely to do so.
> -- Nope. Some 15yrs ago I helped a company named Thursday Software craft a
get set of xcmds which allowed direct access to Macos APIs rather smoothly in
english like names. I loved it. I was actally coding Inside Mac examples in no
time. I seen it done, it can be done again. Yes, it will take some work. Sadly,
the one publisher Heizer he went to, felt it competed with ComplileIt, so it
never got its marketing due.

Andrew