Is Rev too "Mac focused"?

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Sun Aug 8 04:53:29 EDT 2004

Another idea has been percolating this morning.

OS X has AppleScript and supports the OSA (Open Scripting
Architecture). Windows has Windows Scripting Host (WSH) and I think
also supports OSA. OSA lets you create systtem-level actions in a
scripting tool like Perl or Python or Tcl.

So it might be feasible to have people who program in those scripting
languages develop OSA modules that we could call from Rev?

(If this is irrational, chalk it up to the fact that it's 2 a.m. and my
brain is at least partially fried.)