Plea to sell Dan's book widely

Bob Warren warren at howsoft.com
Sun Aug 8 01:16:37 EDT 2004

Dan -

I have given training in the computer field since the 1960s (even in
Scotland!), and from what I can see and judge, the difficulty with your book
sales probably has nothing to do with their quality. Leaving diagnoses
aside, there is no doubt in my mind that since a Programmer's Guide is
urgently needed to accompany the RunRev product, your book would serve very
well. Being distributed as a normal part of the product would help to make
it better known and would also express Rev's confidence in it. Thus, being
"forced" to become familiar with it and consequently like it, there would be
a greater number of users who would then be prepared to make an investment
in buying the hard-cover form, particularly those who are not comfortable
with electronic documents (quite a lot of people). Of course, all of this is
in Rev's hands....We can but hope.

Regards,
Bob W.