sound in revolution

Stephen King st.king42 at ntlworld.com
Sat Aug 7 17:02:23 EDT 2004

Hi Judy,

Judy wrote..

>Is your problem with WAVs related to whether they are compressed or
>uncompressed?
>Judy

Dunno, How do I tell? From memory I am sure I just used windows recorder to
record a Wav file. I know newer recorder can also do MP3 but I have a number
of older Windows WAV files to use.

Does it work one way or the other?
I normally test across 2 PCs - I have one with QT on and the other does not
have QT.
I know my target (school PCs) do not have QT.

Cheers
Steve