Plea to sell Dan's book widely

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sat Aug 7 15:02:03 EDT 2004

I've heard it work but never tried. I think directx is required and as
usual those who use it for example in games prefer samples...

Anyway, making Fruityloops talk is too much fun, you can twist the sound
so much it can sound like your Mac is talking! It actually reminds
me of macintalk!

Did speech recognition continue on the mac btw?