First update for vector to pdf

Jim Hurley jhurley at infostations.com
Sat Aug 7 09:35:34 EDT 2004

>Message: 18
>Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 23:25:54 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Alejandro Tejada <capellan2000 at yahoo.com>
>Subject: First update for vector to pdf
>To: use-revolution at lists.runrev.com
>
>Hi Developers,
>
>Here is a quick fix for the problem mentioned
>by Jim Hurley.
>
>Replace the whole section of code for
>the case of Polygon with this code:
>Tested and works with the 3d vector graphic
>of the Rotater stack.
>Beware of linewraps introduced by this yahoo mail.

Al,

Worked like a charm! Thanks you so much. I had considered a solution
which did in RR what you did in the text file. Mine was much more
intrusive.

I tried your revised script out on a graphic which illustrates the
physics of the rainbow. It consists of a single line graphic broken
in over 30 places--each broken segment represents a single light ray.
It translated perfectly into FreeHand.

Another small point I noticed.

My graphic was named "rainbow" and so the *short* name did not
contain the word "graphic." So I just changed the code line:

	if the short name of control i contains "graphic"

	if the name of control i contains "graphic"

>Probably you are working on the graphics for your
>book and need this now or as soon as possible.

Actually the book is finished. I put up a web site for it at:

http://www.jamesphurley.com/

There are a number of Run Rev graphic applications there which
illustrate a few of the topics treated in the book. (These are
stand-alones, but I can furnish the RR code.)

Jim