User Contributions on our website

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Sat Aug 7 06:38:57 EDT 2004

Dear listees,

We have just completed a weeding out of the user contributions page on our
website. I have removed stacks known to error or that we feel are no longer
relevant. Thank you all for your valued contributions!

We would like to encourage the authors of the remaining contributions and
new contributions to upload them to Revonline. Ultimately we intend
Revonline to replace the user contributions section entirely, (and of course
vastly expand and improve on it.) Revonline will be a dynamic community,
which you as authors will be able to keep up to date much more easily.

I will no longer be adding new contributions to this website section. As the
old ones become available on Revonline they will be removed from user
contributions. I'd appreciate if authors could drop me a line when they
achieve upload of an existing contribution.

Once again, thank you for your contributions in the past, and we look
forward to seeing your new creations thriving and flourishing on Revonline!

Regards,

Heather
--

** For a faster response to all licensing, support, and technical issues,
please now send mail to support at runrev.com **

Heather Nagey ~ heather at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools
Tel +44 (0) 870 747 1165 Fax +44 (0) 845 4588487
~~~ Check our web site for new Revolution editions & special offers ~~~