OT - Major league cool utiltiy for Mac OSX!

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Sat Aug 7 01:27:30 EDT 2004

On Aug 7, 2004, at 1:15 AM, Chipp Walters wrote:

> It's really easy to get all the windows on a single window.
>
> First, navigate to any window where RR is 'frontmost' then
> command-option click the desktop. This effectively minimizes all the
> windows for RR. Next navigate to the desktop you want all the windows
> on, then cmd-tab to bring up the task switcher and select RR from the
> icons. All the RR windows will appear together on whichever desktop is
> 'active.'

Hey, not bad.

Yeah, the panel manager thing becomes a "must have" functionality after
a while... helps keep things better sorted out in your head as well as
on the screen.

I'm going to work with this one a bit more. I know there are several
alternatives, but this is the most complete free one I've seen, that's
for sure.
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.