use-revolution Digest, Vol 11, Issue 23

cteno4 cteno4 at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 6 01:52:46 EDT 2004

Jacqueline,

Doh! thanks sooo much. makes so much sense now... felt so dumb after
having worked most other differences out with just a little poking
around, that one really was making my forehead get bloody banging it
against the wall!

I am realizing that I will now have to have a 30" monitor to hold all the
things i have open on my 1024x768 projects and their programming stacks i
use along with all the revolution pallets! everything just fit peachy on
the 21", but not now...

thanks again!

jeff

use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com wrote on 8/5/04 11:18 PM

>Do you have the MC message box stack embedded as a substack in your MC
>stacks? That creates a conflict which acts as you describe. The easiest
>way to deal with this situation is to open the stack in MC and delete
>the message box substack from there.

Jeffrey H. Reynolds
6620 Michaels Dr.
Bethesda, MD  20817