Way to mimic what this page does?

RGould8 at aol.com RGould8 at aol.com
Thu Aug 5 22:36:30 EDT 2004

Can anyone tell me if there's a way to mimic what this web-page does in
Revolution?

http://www.verizon.net/cookiemonster.asp?view=set

I need to see if it's possible to save a cookie in IE in Mac OS X, using the
parameters that you see on this site.   I would define those parameters in
Revolution and save them as variables.   I'd need to somehow pass those variables
to something that saves a cookie in the same format that this web-site saves
the cookie.   From what I've been learning about cookies, it's sounding like I
need to be on the same "domain" when saving cookies as the web-page that
reads the cookie - - - is that correct?   If that is correct then I'm clueless as
to how you'd go about telling Rev to mimic "being on a domain" in order to
save a cookie.   The good news is that Rev doesn't have to read the cookie - - -
just write it.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.