message box not functioning

cteno4 cteno4 at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 5 17:18:34 EDT 2004

ok, im finally starting to move over to the rev programming interface
from good olde mc programming interface. I have run into one small
problem with a metacard created stack in rev is that i cant get the
message box to function if any of my mc created stacks are set as the
defaultstack. if i create a new rev stack and lock that as the default
stack then i can send messages to my stacks via the message box if i
append the stack name to the message (ie show image test of stack
mcstack). but as soon as any of the mc created stack are the defaultstack
then messages just go off to never never land.

what am i doing wrong here? feeling a bit stupid here... thanks.

Jeffrey H. Reynolds
6620 Michaels Dr.
Bethesda, MD  20817

301.469.8562