[ANN] vector to pdf

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 23:59:05 EDT 2004

on Wed, 4 Aug 2004
Jim Hurley wrote:

> Actually  you have solved my needs for a PDF
> exporter within RunRev
> with your generous work allowing us to export RunRev
> graphics as an
> Illustrator file.

I'm glad that you find useful that handler.
Notice, Jim, the pdf export handler is
almost identical to the AI export handler.

If you are using FreeHand, then i suggest that you
use the pdf export handler because it solves
some errors in the AI handler.

FreeHand opens the PDF without problems.
Ilustrator warns about an error and does not opens
the PDF.

Read a previous post on this topic

Pierre Sahores wrote:

> Will spend a couple of hours with it (Linux,
> Panther).

Thanks Pierre. I'll look forward to your review.

al

=====
Visit my site:
http://www.geocities.com/capellan2000/