Save Stack Problem

Kenji Kojima index at kenjikojima.com
Tue Aug 3 15:41:45 EDT 2004

Brian,
Thanks, your advices.

It does not work on Mac OSX, but works on Windows.

I made a new stack and put it into the CGI-Executables folder. And
tried CGI script, but did not work.
How can I make grant write access to the CGI-Executables folder? I
wanted to make a address book which was written from Web browser.

I installed same CGI script and a stack onto Windows XP and Apache 2
server.
I changed only one line that was:
#! C:/Apache Group/apache2/bin/revolution.exe
And did not set permissions of the stack.
It worked.

I want to use Mac OSX, because Windows server is not mine.
Can anybody explain why I cannot save a stack on Mac OSX?

Thanks,
--
Kenji Kojima
http://www.kenjikojima.com/