Any Chatters? Revisited

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Tue Aug 3 12:39:17 EDT 2004

> I'm curious why Tuviah's chatter stacks haven't been improved
> and implemented into a user community builder.

I agree. iChat is nice, but the Rev community is very cross-platform. We
need something that runs on ALL of the supported platforms that RunRev
supports (with no code changes). It needs to share a common protocol and
be capable of working from behind firewalls too. We would be like a Borg
hive, continually working together to make our apps better until the day
comes that we can no longer discern a difference between the reality
around us and the code that makes it seem so real.

Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com