Learning space

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Tue Aug 3 01:37:36 EDT 2004

On Aug 3, 2004, at 1:29 AM, Paul Arnott wrote:

> Not being a programmer of any sort, Revolution has me fascinated, so
> I'm looking to learn wherever I can.
> I've loaded the beta 2.5, when I read about the Learning Space and
> tutorials, but when I try to access the Learning Space I get a msg
> 'Incompatible Channel. This channel cannot be run in this environment'
> I'm running Win2000. Is this the problem?

Maybe. Buy a Mac. (Just kidding.)

The learning space is pretty "beta", don't expect much yet. There is
plenty of other information to read up on in the meantime.

Incidentally, if you are truly new - I'd suggest downloading 2.2.1.
Betas aren't for the feint of heart, you could easily get discouraged
at beta behaviors.  ;-)
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.