Crash on Standalone build - Help please

ron barber rbarber at yhb.att.ne.jp
Mon Aug 2 23:53:30 EDT 2004

Ah...I think this is one I've recently found too!

I changed the main stack to visible and that solved the problem, viz. I
can successfully build the standalone. I find it hard to believe no one
else has run into this, since I thought it was a fairly standard
procedure. At any rate, thanks for the prompt support and solution.
I'll keep it visible until it can be built the way it should be.

So this is a problem for 2.2 and for 2.2.1 and the only fix is to get
2.5?

Thanks for you work,
Ron